1. In this unit I’ve learned how to incorporate instruments into songs, stories, and other ways to enhance learning such as holidays, science, and reading. I have also learned that the instruments teach a huge value in sharing; workings together, respecting items that are not there’s.
2. We learned these concepts by having them be taught to us first, then performing together. After we were explained what we were doing and as teachers these values and concepts will help these children enhance their learning and knowledge. Also, have our instructor show it to us first is always a good way to be taught, because once we have performed the lesson we are then capable of teaching it back.
3. It is important to learn these concepts because it helps when I become a teacher and teaching class to incorporate these into my lessons in order to show the children right from wrong. Also give them a greater knowledge not just on instruments but on what topic they will be learning about. I also think it is good to know about music and these instruments because it will give another way of learning things for the children and these instruments can be had made, imaginative, or the real deal.
4. I think it is important to learn these concepts early in age because children’s minds are like sponges and they soak up everything. If you teach them skills such as sharing, team work, and respect, and emphasis on it they will learn from it easier and won’t be such a struggle later in life. Also, showing them a variety of instruments early they can decide for band in the future or also learn about different cultures because different cultures have different instruments which makes it even more important. In any kind of way, instruments and lesson plans with instruments in them are a great learning experience and opening up knowledge to the children.
About Me
- Victoria
- Richmond, IL
- Hello There! I am a sophomore at NIU. I am majoring in Elmentary Education. I am currtently in the Delta Zeta sorority. I couldn't ask for better sisters. I have two brothers and a sister, biologically. I love monkeys, and cannot live without chocolate. I played basketball for 6 years and in chorus for 6 and half years prior to college. I have participated in solo and ensemble, big northern festival,and went to other schools and sang with my group. I love to sing especially country music. I like all different types though. I also like going home and hanging out with my friends. I am very into trucks, four wheeling, mudding, truck pulls, or just cruisin around. I can be one of the guys, but I do like to occasionally shop, scrapbook, read, tan and spend time outdoors. I like a little bit of everything or can get interested in just about anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment