1. The possible cognitive benefits of music in early childhood education are helping children acquire vocabulary, symbolic understanding, sense of sequence, memory, and auditory training.
2. Some important activites that are helpful to enhance young childrens self-esteem in the classroom are emphasizing problem solving skills, offer instruction about social behaviors, display positive guidance techniques, teach self management strategies, and encourage children' self selected interests.
3. Gross motor skills and fine motor skills in musical activities help enhance childrens self esteem by swaying, marching, jumping hopping,skating, and tapping ones foot for gross motor skills. Fine motor skills children will have finger or hand movement accompanying singing or listening to music.
4.The guidelines for early childhood educators to implent music in the classroom are:
-select music for preschoolers that will help them feel successful.
-include movement activites in the music program.
-use children's names whenever possible.
-use musical terms to enhance the concept of development.
-uncorprate a variety of music into the classroom.
About Me
- Victoria
- Richmond, IL
- Hello There! I am a sophomore at NIU. I am majoring in Elmentary Education. I am currtently in the Delta Zeta sorority. I couldn't ask for better sisters. I have two brothers and a sister, biologically. I love monkeys, and cannot live without chocolate. I played basketball for 6 years and in chorus for 6 and half years prior to college. I have participated in solo and ensemble, big northern festival,and went to other schools and sang with my group. I love to sing especially country music. I like all different types though. I also like going home and hanging out with my friends. I am very into trucks, four wheeling, mudding, truck pulls, or just cruisin around. I can be one of the guys, but I do like to occasionally shop, scrapbook, read, tan and spend time outdoors. I like a little bit of everything or can get interested in just about anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment